The Little Experience

My concept is this; to educate my children on their environmental impact. I want to inspire them to make small changes and feel good doing so. I will document the trials and successes in an honest and sincere way. I feel strongly about reducing our family’s footprint on this planet but I don’t want people to have the wrong impression we are not the crunchy granola types, we are a modern family. I have the up most respect for people who make radical changes, but I do not wish to impose an all out toilet paper ban in our home. I will however try to curb my children’s desire to unravel an entire roll and flush it. By nature children are wasteful and all too often I see parents look the other way, I hope to empower parents to make a larger impact and actually teach the next generation to be environmentally conscious.




{}