Honestly.

{and then you let go::: via ffffound}

I have struggled lately with how open and honest I want to be on this blog, the idea was to document the trials and tribulations of teaching my children to live lighter on the earth, not to spew my personal issues all over the blogosphere. I should just buy a new moleskine and document it the old fashioned way. I did mention before that we moved to a smaller house and a lighter carbon footprint, and that has made me feel much less guilty. What I didn't mention is that I left behind many things that meant a lot to me, friendships that cannot be replaced, family that I miss dearly, and a life that for the most part was exactly what I had wanted my whole life. Sometimes life forces us to leave our comfort zone, and that's just what I am; uncomfortable. I have moved but it seems I cannot move on...




{}