Have A Plan.


If I didn't suffer with the combo of anal retentiveness and OCD (oh, you thought they were the same, well their not) I would order this planner for the new year. But my disorder insists that I use the Moleskine planner so that 50 years from now when my children fumble through them (yes I do realize that they probably won't) each year will match perfectly. Did you notice on Grey's Anatomy this season that Meredith's mothers' journals were all matching Moleskines? I did.

Moving on.

I am a big fan of Keri Smith and the Non Planner planner is very cool and green. It's printed on 100 percent post-consumer recycled paper using soy inks. The journal pages are interspersed with monthly fill-in-the-date pages, and also include semi-blank pages for you to customize. There are also many surprises throughout, but I'll keep that mum and maybe you will buy one.