Listen to Me.


I make a mixtape at Christmas for friends and neighbors, but if the budget would allow (interpret- if I didn't have three out of four kids with lists the length of my arm.) I would just buy this album for everyone I know. Take a listen.

1. Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson – “Winter Song”
2. Brandi Carlile – “The Heartache Can Wait”
3. Lenka – “All My Bells Are Ringing”
4. KT Tunstall – “Sleigh Ride”
5. Alice Smith – “Silver Bells”
6. Nicole Atkins – “Blue Christmas”
7. Fiona Apple – “Frosty The Snowman”
8. Meiko – “Maybe Next Year (X-Mas Song)”
9. Holly Conlan – “I’ll Be Home For Christmas”
10. Katy Perry – “White Christmas”
11. Colbie Caillat – “Mistletoe”
12. Priscilla Ahn – “Silent Night”
13. Kate Havnevik – “Winter Wonderland”
14. Catherine Feeny – “Christmas Song”
15. Hotel CafĂ© Medley – Auld Lang Syne (Charity Medley)
Featuring: Sara Bareilles, Jim Bianco, Cary Brothers, Buddy, Holly Conlan, Marie Digby, Katie Herzig, Jesca Hoop, Laura Jansen, Tim Jones, Greg Laswell, Lenka, Anya Marina, Jonah Matranga, Ingrid Michaelson, Meiko, Joshua Radin, and Butch Walker.



{}