Suds.


This is my soap. The smell is somewhat sweet and very woodsy, and may not be for everyone. I LOVE it. {I'm the dirty hippie type who still loves the smell of patchouli.} They offer other fragrances but they are all rather earthy. I buy mine at World Market because it is slightly cheaper there than at Whole Foods. Oh, and the packaging is zero waste, you plant it and stuff grows. {this season they embedded Spruce seeds}

Ingredients:
Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Organic Hemp Seed Oil (All Oils Saponified With Retained Vegetable Glycerin)
Organic Essential Oils Of: Sweet Orange, Roman Chamomile, Sweet Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rosemary Extract.



{}

2 comments:

Nathalanes Place said...

Love it, you know I make my own soap, well not from scratch, but you know the big block of goat's thing all ready to be cut up in cubes and melted up, and then you just add you scent? I mean it costs me $2.00 a bar when I'm done. and it gives me like 8 bars and it's the pleasure of doing it. I love it. Makes me feel proud. And there,s not all the unwanted chemical stuff in it either.

So good for you and Great Holidays to you and your family.

Cameron said...

I have had no luck with the homemade soaps, but good for you!

Happy Holiday to you as well.