The Organic Prepster.

I'm becoming tad bit obsessed with the Prepster movement. A blend of hipster and prep style. Proper definition here. Can the look be accomplished with organic fabric? Can you be a green prepster? The answer is yes. Look:

Ellen Page


This is Ellen Page in an organic Steven Alan shirt. Swoon. Now go, let's get this Ecoprepster movement going!

See Ellen's Marie Claire photo shoot with Drew Barrymore {whom I love like cupcakes!} Read the interview. I suggest you do both.


{}

3 comments:

alexkeller said...

oh my gosh - i loved that photo shoot with the two of them - i want to be friends

Micah said...

This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

Emily Anderson said...

Hi there--
Love the blog--and I happen to be an organic prepster. Great shot of Ellen Page.
Come visit me too!
http:www.goodwithstyle.com
:)
Emily